ALLIANT TECH SYSTEMS
ALLIED HEALTHCARE PRDCTS INC
AMERICAN POWER CONVERSION
BAUSCH & LOMB
BRIGGS & STRATTON CORP
BURNS & MCDONNELL
CARDINAL SCALE MFG
COIN ACCEPTORS INC
DURA AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS
HALDEX BRAKE PRODUCTS
KAWASAKI MOTORS MFG
LEGGETT & PLATT
MITEK INDUSTRIES INC
ROLLS ROYCE CORP
SIEGEL ROBERT INC
SUNNEN PRODUCTS CO
THE BOEING COMPANY
THERMADYNE INDUSTRIES INC
Midwest Design-2-Part Show
St. Charles, MO, June 13 & 14, 2012
Saint Charles Convention Center
Wednesday 9:30 - 3:00 • Thursday 9:30 - 3:00
About the Show:
• Get immediate business—54% of the last show’s visitors were looking to purchase
within 6 months.
• Meet the decision makers—60% of attendees of the last show had final decision or
• Conveniently located off I-70, easily accessible from three other major interstates;
I-64, I-55, and I-44 and minutes from Lambert-St. Louis International Airport.
• Free on-site parking for attendees and exhibitors.
• No union fees or extra drayage costs.
The Region at a Glance:
• Missouri is home to 8,524 manufacturers employing 371,621 workers. (Manufacturers’ News)
• Missouri manufacturing exports have grown 64% since 2003. (NAM)
• Missouri is ranked No. 16 in CNBC’s 2011 America’s Top States for Business. Missouri also
ranked No. 8 in Cost of Business. (CNBC)
• Missouri ranked as the Best State in the Country for Manufacturing and Logistics.
(Ball State University’s Bureau of Business Research)
• St. Louis ranked as the 6th most Cost-Effective Location to do Business among 22 U.S.
metros with populations exceeding two million. (KPMG)
Promotional Radius to Include: MO, IL, IN, KY, TN, and AR
Who’s Coming to the Show… Engineers and Purchasers!
Over 160,000 engineers and buyers within a 300 mile radius of the Show.
Exclusive Promotion… The only tradeshow in the region to feature exhibitors who
Easy Access to the Show… Convenient alternative to downtown St. Louis with
specialize in design & contract manufacturing services.
easy access from I-70.
Service Categories Represented by Exhibitors – Click Here