ADVA OPTICAL NETWORKING
ADVANCED ARMAMENT CORP
B&W CLINCH RIVER
BARRY GRANT INC
BERNHARDT FURNITURE CO
BIOMEDICAL CHART IND INC
BLUE BIRD BODY CO
BORG WARNER TURBO & EMISSION
CONSOLIDATED CONTAINER CO
DELTA AIR LINES
DOOSAN INFRACORE INTL
DURHAM GEO SLOPE INDICATOR
EMS TECH INC
GEORGIA HYDRAULIC CYLINDER
HILL PHOENIX INC
KASON IND INC
KELLY AEROSPACE POWER SYS
KUBOTA MFG OF AMER CORP
MICROMERITICS INSTR CORP
OFS FITEL LLC
OPTI MEDICAL SYS
OPTICAL ROBOTICS LLC
POREX SURGICAL INC
PRIME TECHNOLOGICAL SVCS LLC
SCHNEIDER ELEC/SQUARE D
SCIENTIFIC-ATLANTA/A CISCO CO
SIEMENS ENERGY & AUTOMATION
SIRIUS DBA FLIGHT DISPLAY SYS
SOUTHERN STATES LLC
SQUARE D CO
THE COCA-COLA CO
THK AMERICA INC
TRELLEBORG SEALING SOLUTIONS
TUG TECH CORP
UNION SWITCH & SIGNAL
VIASAT INC - ANTENNA SYS
YAMAHA MOTOR MFG CORP
YANMAR AMER CORP
YOKOGAWA CORP OF AMER
Southeast Design-2-Part Show
Atlanta, GA, March 28 & 29, 2012
Cobb Galleria Centre
Wednesday, 9:00 - 3:00 • Thursday 9:00 - 3:00
About the Show:
• Get immediate business—64% of last year’s visitors were looking to purchase within 6 months.
• Meet the decision makers—67% of attendees of the last show had final decision or influence.
• Atlanta’s visitors demonstrate a critical need for job shop parts and services as over 33%
of the show visitors travel from a distance of more than 90 miles to outsource projects.
• The 26th annual Southeast Design-2-Part Show.
• Free parking for attendees and exhibitors: No union fees or extra drayage costs.
The Region at a Glance:
• Georgia is home to 10,170 manufacturers employing 481,488 workers. (Manufacturers’ News)
• Metro Atlanta is the 4th largest base of Fortune 500 company headquarters in the U.S. and is
home to 27 Fortune 1,000 firms.
• Metro Atlanta is the Southeast’s largest cyber city and the nation’s 10th largest by
high-tech employment. (American Electronics Association)
• Atlanta’s 10 largest high technology companies reported annual revenues of more
than $489 billion. (Atlanta Business Chronicle)
• Atlanta’s location puts it within a two hour flight of 80% of the U.S. population and 119 of
the nation’s 150 largest metro areas.
Promotional Radius to Include: AL, FL, GA, NC, SC and TN.
Who’s Coming to the Show… Engineers and Purchasers!
Over 80,000 engineers and buyers within a 250 mile radius of the Show.
Exclusive Promotion…The only tradeshow in the region to feature exhibitors who
specialize in design & contract manufacturing services.
Easy Access to the Show…The Cobb Galleria is located just inside the I-285 loop,
offering visitors convenient access from the entire region.
Service Categories Represented by Exhibitors – Click Here